Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Hard Knocks of Summer Life

With the Jorgensens out of town this week I've had to call on some help to watch the Littles during the day. And of course, Aunt Brittany and Grandma have answered the call. And I know that's just fine with Addie and Reggie. In fact I'm pretty sure my two kids would possibly plot to have me eliminated if they knew for sure that Aunt Brittany and Grandma would be in charge of raising them. And so now you know why I keep my last will and testament private.
So now their days are filled with hide and go seek, cookies for lunch, tons of attention, and plenty of fun. Today I picked the Littles up from the pool at Grandma and Pa's house. I couldn't resist. Pick up time became an extra two hours at the pool capped off with Wendy's nuggets and frosties.
Synchronized swimming with cousin Gracie.

Playing Rocket Ship with the Dude.

Hot Dude-potato with Pa.

I need to build a pool in the backyard.

You know the kids are having fun when it's 6:45, they're fed, changed, and asleep in their beds. Thanks Grandma and Aunt Brittany!

And who can resist a good photo bomb opportunity? Burn!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I couldn't have watched them. You did NOT want them here I can tell you that. A NASTY virus spread thru this house...
    Next time for sure :)
    You need to go camping with us next time.

    ReplyDelete