Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Non-Holiday Weekend

Brought the board to work on Friday to explore some trails along Salt Lake's east bench. Brought a coworker just in case a mountain lion attacked us. It's a good safe rule to live by, to always have someone that the animal would be more interested in eating than yourself.

On Saturday I took the fatties to see the Monsters University. They loved it. And they loved the cookies, fruit snacks, red vines and graham crackers I brought. And the popcorn and soda too. It's amazing they have time to watch the movie with all the food they're shoving in their faces. I learned movie-eating from my mother and I'm trying to pass it down to them.

Reggie wouldn't pose with us cuz he's excited for the new airplane/cars movie poster more than he is being part of our family. Looks like we're headed back to counseling.

After the movie, Brad and Jami had us down for swimming and a BBQ. The weather was perfect, the food was great and I think Reggie's pose in their pool summed up pretty much everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment