Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Starts


I hate kids. I hate neighbors. I hate my neighbors. I hate my neighbors' kids. So what better way to keep an eye on all of them, than to go buy a 10'x25' tarp, soak it with the sprinklers, and slip and slide on it in the front yard with all of them? Ha! Tirck question. There is NO better way to keep an eye on them and so that's exactly what I do. By the way, just kidding about all the hate. By my count I think we hit close to 30 people hanging out and playing in the front yard on day 1 of Davey's Super Summer Splash Spectacular. Not bad for not handing out invitations. I figure setting up the tarp is a good enough sign that the fun is on. And you're all welcome to come as long as you remember the most important part is that I am having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment