Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Reggie

Well, it finally happened. It only took three years, but the Dude finally turned three years old on Friday. Some people would say he's behind, but that seems right on track to me. This little guy is pure magic. He has such a sweet soul. He is so naturally content and happy. He thinks he's so funny, but more importantly he thinks I'm hysterical. He loves his cars, trucks, trains and dinothaurth (he has a slight lisp). He loves building towers, having me drive him around in his power wheels, eating swedish fish, and pointing out every shape, color and size of vehicle that we pass on the road. And his latest nickname is "Shadow" because I am pretty sure if he could soap our feet together and never part from my side, he would. I know this because we try it every day before I go to work.
So to celebrate his big day I got him this:
Yep. That's right. A free ride in a four wheeler. He's not a bad driver.
We went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point to meet with family for his party.


 With cake, presents, balloons, farm animals, pony rides and a wagon ride, I think he seemed pretty satisfied. Until it was time to go home and put the kids in their room.

No comments:

Post a Comment