Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mac N Cheese Leftovers?

We had our Monthly Family Planning Dinner the other night. It's the night when we three kings (really two kings and a queen) eat good food, update each other on what's going on in life, plan upcoming activities, and just chat. That's the plan. What really happens is each person has to go to the bathroom 5 minutes from the last time someone else in our group went, no one knows what they want to eat, someone has crawled under the table, the Dude has made friends with the people in the booth next to us, Bubble Toes plays on my phone, and I try to eat as much food as I can between interruptions before it gets cold.
But I have always been able to count on one thing:
They will eat their Mac N Cheese kid's meal.
And so no I can't count on anything. Turns out Buble Toes now loves the steak and the Dude just sat and ate vegetables the whole time. I was in so much shock I almost didn't notice me sneaking the kids out the back door of the restaurant without paying. Luckily security stopped us and helped me. And they got me a box to take the Mac N Cheese home. Thanks security.

No comments:

Post a Comment