Thursday, April 4, 2013

Can I Just Get A Ride?

It's Spring, and it's time to hit the Canyon on my long board. But with the changes in my job and schedule I'm finding my availability doesn't exactly mesh as well as it used to with my team of riders. So I find myself having to go to some new extremes to get a session in.
STEP ONE
Load both my bike and long board into or on top of the car and drive to the lower entrance of the canyon's trail.
STEP TWO
Unload bike, strap board onto my back and bike the 8 miles up the canyon to my preferred starting point.
STEP THREE
Ditch bike in the woods so no one can find it and board all the way back down to where I parked the car.
STEP FOUR
Drive back up the canyon and pick up the, hopefully, unstolen bike.
STEP FIVE
Drive home and think of new ways to find someone to come with me so I don't have to do this every time I want to skate.



No comments:

Post a Comment