Friday, July 26, 2013

Why I Don't Do Drugs

I don't have the money for it. It's like the Littles can smell the cash whenever I have it on me. And when I have it on me I too feel the desire to get rid of it as soon as possible. Were I a lone man in shadier neighborhoods I might have a different story to tell. With that said, my cash this week went to a bunch of dirty travelling carnies at the Fiesta Days celebration in Spanish Fork.
Well, I guess the face painters aren't travelling carnies.
They were pretty nice and did a good job purpling up Adelaide's face.
We rode the Merry-Go-Round.
Walked through a funhouse. Adventured through some slide slash climbing slash bridge thingy. Twice. We ate at the Two Jack's on Main Street. Bought Reggie a ninja sword. Bought Adelaide her Chinese fan (and the obsession with everything China continues).
By the time we got home and got Reggie into bed, it was time for Addie and me to put the lawn chairs up on the roof and watch the Pioneer Day fireworks. I guess its ok. These kids treat me way better than the drugs ever would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment