Monday, March 4, 2013

The Little Sneaks

Santa Claus must hate me. Where am I supposed to put all this stuff? I don't remember getting everything I asked for at Christmas time, and yet these two fat faces made out like bandits! Video games, toy cars and princess dolls, clothes, books, movies, and a big middle finger just for me from Santa. I swear I am going to need a storage unit for all this.
It all started out nice enough with new pajamas and a bath before bedtime on Christmas Eve.


I really didn't think anything of it when we went to see the big guy the week before.


But whatever went on in this conversation must have changed everything.


I know it wasn't Reggie's fault. He refused to even sit on Santa's lap.


And so as I started handing out presents and keeping track of what they were getting, I relaized the fix was in. Presents and presents and presents.


So many I could no longer keep up.


Then as I looked into their little eyes and saw their sweet smiles, it hit me.


I have the greatest kids in the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment