Monday, March 4, 2013

Idaho

We went to Idaho to celebrate Fall Break and Addie's upcoming birthday. My only beef with Idaho is my distaste for the nicknames my parents have been given by certain grandkids. My mom is called "Teasing" and my dad is called "Walrus". I have always preferred Addie's "Ma & Pa Idaho". But this time, with all the kids yelling out "Teasing", Reggie tried to follow suit. But his two year-old interpretation come out as "Crazy". I suddenly LOVE my mom's new nickname.
Anyway, Idaho is always good for some fire station tours thanks to Uncle Rick.


Just hanging out and relaxing with all drinks and treats provided for by Crazy.


A visit to the amusement park rides at Bear World.


Pictures of bears with cute pink head bands at Bear World.


A work-out session at the local Crossfit Gym where certain someone's get stuck in the step-up pieces.


Interactions with some fantastic cousins.


A wonderful place to turn seven years old.


And an even better place to pull out your very first tooth!



No comments:

Post a Comment