Thursday, April 16, 2015

Heavy Dose of Spring

Turns out my kids really love camping. And by camping I mean ALL their pillows and blankets, some electronic gaming devices, and snacks in the comfort of their own tent set up inside the house. The weather isn't quite warm enough yet, but it's getting close. And until we can sleep in the backyard, we'll just keep tenting it up in the spare bedroom.

Turns out the aquarium also has a great indoor play area. I think we are seeing less and less of the animals and more and more of this playground. It's epic. Where were these places when I was a kid?
And before the kite-eating tree had its way with our kites, we also found out the Dude really loves kite flying. It's awethome!
 
Shows how smart our schools are. They let me chaperone Nut's fieldtrip to the zoo. I even got to ride on the bus the whole there and back. I was easily the loudest and most disruptive. I have a reputation to maintain.


 
I was also able to dig the bikes out and get them tuned up and ready to go. I love that these Littles love riding bikes. I'm still working on the love for baseball, but I'll settle for bikes in the meantime.




No comments:

Post a Comment