Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bubble Toes is off on an adventure with the Grandparents, and since I've been a good boy, the Dude told me he would take me out to the Mall and teach me some stuff about being a dude.


He taught me it's ok to stare at the roller coaster thingy anywhere from 20 to 40 minutes. Continuously.


He taught me the Mall can be a great place to car shop. Or to see if they left the cars unlocked with the keys inside.


He showed me where they hide the dude accessories at Build A Bear. And that they're not called "accessories".


He taught me how to slide down a wavy slide without catching my feet and flipping head over heels.


He took me to the sporting goods store to help me work on my swing. I was only 3 for 7 at the softball game last night, and he had some pointers.


I don't know for sure what he was thinking here. There are all sorts of things wrong with this photo. So he let me take him to the gumball machine to get him a gumball and straighten his head out.


Then he showed me why he was so quiet at the hat shop. Apparently he had been removing the stickers from the hats and sneaking them onto his shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment