Saturday, August 25, 2012

Body surfing at Crescent Bay. Check. Forget my fins. Check. Have a heated debate with a seagull discussing the advantages of a totalitarian proletariate over a utopian establishment for the commonwealth. Check. Soooo, I guess I go back in the water...
 

Adam Jorgensen well done choosing Crescent Bay, that was always our favorite
Justin Nielson So you lost the debate?
Steven Funk I find seagulls quite ignorant and close minded, usually pelicans are a better debate.
David Eliason Just got a new board. When are you going to be back so I can properly break it in up Provo C?
Tony Misfit Flock of Seagulls RULES!
Nathan Anderson Did you finish the seagull off with Gordon Wood, talking about you know, the Pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization? Or that prior to the revolutionary war the economic modalities, especially in the southern colonies could most aptly be characterized as agrarian pre-capitalist. How do you like them apples.
Davey Saunders Adam - you know that is always the first beach I visit. Justin - I always lose debates. My ADD causes me to lose focus. Steve - I think we can all agree that yes, seagulls are a-holes. David - a little off topic, but Monday night :) Tony - the best part about Flock of Seagulls is when Jules calls that kid by that name in Pulp Fiction. Nate - I'm gonna go see about a girl. July 15 at 8:56am

No comments:

Post a Comment